New member seeks to buy a Caledonia Yawl

This Forum is a place to post if you have boating related items that you need to find or want to pass on. I only ask that once you make contact, that you take the discussion off line to complete and that once completed you post that the item is no longer active.

As usual, caveat emptor, I will take no responsibility for items posted here. If I see something posted that is clearly "off topic", I will delete it immediately.

Moderators: Mike, nick

New member seeks to buy a Caledonia Yawl

Postby RichVogel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:39 pm

I am looking for a Caledonia Yawl to purchase. I am not a woodworker but have researched them and watched most of the videos at offcenterharbor.com and am now ready to either buy a used one or commission a new one. I prefer the version with no jib as it easier to set up at ramp. I sail in cape cod. I sailed catboats for decades. I am ready for a change. Thanks.
RichVogel

Re: New member seeks to buy a Caledonia Yawl

Postby Scott Mason » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi Rich,

I have a CY that is not quite for sale yet but if you should find yourself in Montana (I know it's a long way but it could happen...) you should contact me and at least have a look. It would/will be very hard to part with her but a guy only has enough time and love for a limited number of boats (and only 1 woman as the song goes). This year the keelboat won out for my attention.

I think you can private message me if you add me to your profile as a "friend".

Good Luck!
Scott
Scott Mason

Return to Swap Meet (Looking for, Trade Or Sell)